Welcome back to another Soul Driven interview! Today, I’m excited to introduce you to Sheri Perbeck, psychic, medium, angel practitioner, and healer who uses her abilities to heal in private or group settings, facilitate workshops, and run her own practice, Transitional Healing. She works very closely with the Angelic Realm and Archangel Metatron and has brought about Angel Speak, a gallery setting where she connects and channels information from the Angelic Realm.
Join Sheri and me as we discuss her spiritual background and story, hot topics such as free will and “cheating” within the psychic world, and dive deep into angels and their roles in our everyday.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Sheri’s awakening and how it changed her life
- Sheri’s eye-opening experiences with fairies, angels, and spirit
- The differences between medium, psychic, and angel communication
- The Archangel Michael and other angels as Sheri’s guides and teachers
- Sheri’s perspective on free will while still asking for assistance or help from the different psychic channels
- Why some people are given spiritual information that is not true or doesn’t come to pass
- The great responsibility a psychic has with their clients
- How Sheri got involved in working with the Angelic Realm
- What is Angel Speak and Angel Speak Candles?
- Sheri Perbeck Website sheriperbeck.com
- Sheri Perbeck Instagram @sheriperbeck
- Interview with Fox, Soul Animal Guide
- Interview with Roger Lockshier, Shaman & Healer
Did you enjoy today’s interview? Leave a comment or hit me up on social media @souldrivenpodcast – I’d love to hear from you.
If you were inspired by today’s message, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe for weekly shows.
Sign up for the email list to receive podcast updates and free tools and resources only shared with that community.
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “Everything that I do is about inspiring others, whether I’m doing a healing or a private reading or group setting, it’s all about inspiration. And that’s what drives me.” – Sheri Perbeck
- “Sometimes tragedy wakes us up to spirituality and we start seeing and realizing things.” – Sheri Perbeck
- “We have the absolute power within us to create whatever we desire but we have to be the ones to create it.”- Sheri Perbeck
- “Our true passion lies within our heart.”- Sheri Perbeck
- “I didn’t feel that I had happiness in my life before I found spirituality.”- Sheri Perbeck
- “Stop looking for your purpose. Don’t look for it, just be.” – Sheri Perbeck
- “Angels love to give us spiritual guidance because they are our teachers, they’re God’s eyes and ears.” – Sheri Perbeck
- “No matter what I’m doing, my job is to inspire others.”- Sheri Perbeck
- “Stop seeking what the future is going to bring you. Be in the now and your emotions are a great clue to what you’re doing. Are you happy this minute? If you’re not, then turn the dial and be happy now.” – Sheri Perbeck