This is a continually updated list of tools and apps that I USE and LOVE.
A few of these links are affiliate programs, but I back any product suggested here. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding these products before purchasing them. I’d be happy to help you decide whether or not they are right for your business. Guaranteed!
Productivity & Management
- Workflowy A fantastic tool to create lists and break them down.
- Slack The newest, coolest and SMARTest way to communicate with a team.
- Asana My favorite project tool. Great for organizing team projects and breaking projects down into small tasks.
- Harvest App My invoice, time-tracking, estimates tool.
- Google Docs I couldn’t live without Google Docs. The easiest way to share information/content/questionnaires with clients.
- Adobe Photoshop For $10/mth you can professionally edit your photos
- Adobe Illustrator For $10/mth you can professionally create graphics, vectors and other graphic design elements
- Canva A free or paid online web or print design service
- Lynda Training Premium instructional videos that pertain to everything from web design to social marketing to Photoshop. Excellent quality and very affordable! Think link gives you 7 days of FREE access. Believe me, you’ll be hooked!
Premium Free Stock Photos
**Make sure to read the license agreements BEFORE using the images.
- MailChimp My preferred email marketing service.
- Aweber Used it for clients and it’s a great service.
- Ninja Popups for WordPress I’ve tried MANY different kind of popup plugins, but love the ease and simplicity of Ninja Popups. Don’t look any further – these rock.
- Google Analytics
- Cyfe Social media platform analytics. Excellent product.
- Sprout Social Social media platform manager with in-depth analytics
- WordPress It will ALWAYS be WordPress for me and my clients. Nothing else compares.
- StudioPress Themes for WordPress The BEST, premium WordPress themes built on the Genesis framework. They are the only themes I use. Period.
- Bluehost The cheapest, easiest hosting company.
- GoDaddy Another excellent and inexpensive hosting company.
- Wishlist An amazing tool to turn your website into a membership site
- BundlePost My favorite content aggregator for Twitter.
- Hootsuite Pro A necessity for bundle uploads from BP and great layout for Twitter feeds
- PostPlanner An amazing tool for Facebook scheduling and discovering viral content
- Sprout Social An incredible social media management tool that makes managing multiple accounts or one account with multiple users, a breeze – great analytics
- Google Alerts A fantastic way to stay up to date on brand mentions
- Mention A top tool to monitor your brand online
- Shortstack My preferred app for FB/Pinterest/Instagram contests and FB app-building
- JustUnFollow Fantastic Twitter/Instagram growing tool
- Skitch The most easy, simply, fantastic way to turn screenshots in examples for blogs, etc.