Welcome back for another Soul Driven Podcast episode! This week, we’re discussing the enormous power of Curiosity and how it benefits our lives in EVERY way.
You’ll find out what it is, five ways it can greatly enhance your life, and suggestions for cultivating it in the everyday. Mark my words, this is no fluff piece – to me, curiosity is the most important trait we can embody, second only to love.
And it has the power to TRANSFORM our life – at any moment.
Click the link in my bio to listen!
In this episode, we discuss:
- A Soul Driven Collective announcement
- The definition of curiosity
- Curiosity versus Judgement
- How curiosity and emotions are tied hand-in-hand
- Some questions we can ask ourselves about curiosity
- Why relationships need curiosity
- How to apply curiosity in the workplace
- The importance of curiosity in spirituality
- Getting curious with our health
- Ways to cultivate more curiosity in ourselves
- “The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day.” – Alber Einstein
Once you’ve listened, I’m curious, what did you learn today?
If you were inspired by today’s message, share this episode and leave a review on iTunes.
Sign up for the email list to receive podcast updates, mediations, and resources only shared with that community.
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week! ✨
- “If you are discontent in any area of your life, curiosity is the antidote.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “Regardless of what it is that’s going on in your life, curiosity can make it better. Curiosity keeps us young. It keeps us fresh, keeps us going. It keeps things interesting.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “To ask is to learn, to grow, to experience life. It’s being alive.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “When we are curious in relationships, the fun never ends and life stays exciting.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “Curiosity is amazing for communication and relationships.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “When you start talking to the Universe, it will start talking back to you.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “When we take the time to get to know ourselves, we release enormous power in our lives.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “Without curiosity, we miss out on everything, all the magic that the Universe has to give us.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “Curiosity is good for everyone.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast