Welcome back to another Soul Driven Podcast episode! This week, I’m sharing the 10 insights I gained during my two-month hiatus from the podcast and social media. It was an empowering, bewildering, and awakening experience – something few of us have the opportunity to do. In that, I had to share what I learned.
Let me know what you think!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Ahna’s insights and things she gained during a 2-month social media and podcast break
- How Ahna regained her confidence
- Why meaningful conversations are important
- What are scrolling and notification addictions?
- How Ahna’s internal creativity started churning
- Ahna getting back into writing and publishing
- What is the value of being on social media
- Ahna’s online Patreon community
Alright folks, were inspired by today’s interview, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!
Sign up for the email list to receive podcast updates and free tools & meditations.
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “I’m advocating for taking a break from whatever it is that is drawing your energy away from yourself.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “We give our energy away without even realizing it.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “By not seeking validation from social media channels, it helped me to regain confidence in myself.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “With extra space and time there is an endless capacity for creativity.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “Taking a break, shutting off the excess noise, the excess idea, the excess energy; helps me to fully come back into myself.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “Whenever we give something time, we’re taking time away from something else.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “We can’t give from an empty cup. We have to fill our cup first and then we can share with others.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast