Welcome back to another Soul Driven episode! This week’s episode wasn’t planned, wasn’t even considered. I was supposed to be on a podcast break BUT I couldn’t end the year without saying THANK YOU for your love, support, and encouragement this year.
PLUS, there was no way I couldn’t share the incredible insights I was given during the 2021 Akashic Record readings in preparation for last week’s episode with Sara Elise (which is SO GOOD, don’t miss it).
In that, this episode provides an overview of the top five takeaways from those readings and one of the actual readings to enjoy while I’m away – the energy is incredible! Can’t wait to hear what you think.
While I’m gone, ping me on Facebook or Instagram @SoulDrivenPodcast or catch up on old episodes – there are so many great interviews and lessons.
See you on February 3rd for the next Akashic Record Lesson and meditation!
Be sure to sign up for the email list to receive monthly meditations, podcast updates, and free resources only shared with that community.
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next YEAR!
- “Where there is love, evil cannot reside. But where there is evil, love seeks to breathe, to breed, to heighten and grow as it does each day on your planet.” – Akashic Records
- “Love is the ultimate power. Love will always win. Nothing can stand against love. Nothing.” – Akashic Records
- “What is to come, is unfolding. What is to come bears no name, no mention. No way to describe other than this: New Earth.” – Akashic Records
- “There is no way out but forward. You must go through this chaos. You must step into the void. We will help you in any way that we can. Our hands are outstretched. But they are your footsteps, your choices. Choose wisely.” – Akashic Records
- “Because we reside on a planet where free will reigns, there is no way for us to say that something is definitely going to happen because one choice along the way could completely change that trajectory.” – Ahna Hendrix
- “We are shifting from a ME to a WE society.” – Ahna Hendrix
- “We’re being given the opportunity to really choose who we want to be and to invest in ourselves. Invest in our mental health and our physical health, in our relationships, in our careers so that all of those things can benefit the rest of humanity.” – Ahna Hendrix
- “There’s space here for both people to be right or both people to share their opinions…” – Ahna Hendrix