Listen to the episode on these channels:
Welcome back for another Soul Driven discussion!
Today, I’m excited to introduce you to the fascinating world of Human Design and parenting with guest Alexandra Cole, Human Design Coach!
First, this isn’t just an episode for parents – it’s an episode for the inner child in ALL of us who grew up being conditioned to Act and Be a certain way. It’s also an episode that provides a rich understanding of why we do the things we do and how to step more into Who We Are.
But parenting played a huge role in our conditioning process and after falling in love with Alexandra’s work, I knew it was imperative to bring her voice to the forefront!
Our next generation NEEDS us in ways we can’t comprehend. They’re growing up in a tough world with little privacy and lots of opinions about who they “should” be. Human Design offers a powerful way to offset that imbalance by easing the pain of parenting AND being a kid.
Even if you’re not a parent, tune in, and consider how conditioning played a role in your life. Then share it with your friends and family who may want to better understand such a powerful tool!
In this episode, we discuss:
* From employee to entrepreneur: Alexandra’s background
* An overview of Human Design’s five energy types
* How Human Design helps you “express your energy”
* Her son as a catalyst into working with parents
* The benefits of utilizing Human Design in parenting
* The most important aspects of the HD chart to review
* Why food/eating offers the greatest chances of conditioning
* Where to begin (for parents) if you’re brand new
* Alexandra’s NEW 6-month mastermind for parents (launching 9/22)
* and much more!
Let me know how it resonates and be sure to reach out to Alexandra for your HD needs!
Alexandra Cole’s BIO: Alexandra is a former corporate consultant turned Human Design coach. After a decade of helping Fortune 500s identify and articulate their “why”, she pivoted to help individuals, families and couples do the same. She uses Human Design as a tool to help her clients pursue their purpose with more clarity and confidence. Alexandra is passionate about translating insights from her clients’ Human Design charts into actionable strategies for optimizing their relationships, well-being, careers, finances, and family life.
Alexandra was born in London, raised in Amsterdam, educated at Princeton University and now lives in Santa Barbara, California with her husband and two-year-old son. Becoming a mother inspired her to create Thriving by Design, a collection of tools, cheat sheets, and online courses designed to give parents insight into their child’s unique sensitivities, preferences and gifts, as well as tactical tips for how to support them. Alexandra is happiest when moving her body, eating good food, exploring new places, and in deep conversation with new or old friends.
* Connect with Alexandra Cole
* Parenting by Design with Alexandra
* SEPTEMBER Events: TONIGHT “Access the Akashic Records” on 9/21 Grab your seat here!
* Work with Ahna NEW CLIENTS: Book an Akashic Soul Reading or Akashic Restorative Session today! with code: NEWBEGINNING
The Soul Driven Podcast is dedicated to exploring the intersection of living a soulful and spiritual life in a driven and ambitious world.
Tune in for spiritual guidance (Akashic Records, Human Design & more), truthful discussions, and interviews with people who are successfully living a soul-driven life.
My name is Ahna Hendrix, Spiritual Guide, Akashic Soul Channel, and your Host who believes that when we invest in ourselves, the world benefits. Thank you for being here!