Welcome back to another Soul Driven interview! This week, I’m excited to introduce you to Ashley Burnett, a womxn’s business and leadership coach, dancer, retreat facilitator, and nature-based ritualist who is committed to helping change-making entrepreneurs clarify their vision, heighten their income and impact, cultivate Queen confidence and align their businesses with the cycles of nature for sustainable growth.
We talked about aligning our personal and professional lives with the cycles of nature, letting go and believing in next steps, the importance of community, and much more!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why Ashley Burnett was made to be an entrepreneur
- Letting go of the safety nets
- Why getting a coach is a game-changer
- The reason Ashley became a womxn‘s business and leadership coach
- What is Queen Confidence and why it’s important
- Reasons why community is so powerful
- Aligning our personal and professional lives with the cycles of nature
- Ashley Burnett Website Facebook @
ashleyburnettco Instagram @ashleyburnettco
- FREE Workbook: 4 Steps To Unleashing Your Unique Uninhibited Brilliance
- Book Recommendation: The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- The Uninhibited Mastermind
- The Time To Fortify Your Spiritual Practice Is Now
If you were inspired by today’s episode, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “Being soul driven is tapping into the depths of who we are and following our passion. I feel most soul driven when I am following that passion. I’m not worried about what others are thinking about me, I am just following the fire within myself.” – Ashley Burnett
- “There’s a moment where we inherently know what the next step is. If we get quiet enough, if we tune into ourselves and we pause, and we breathe into that decision-making process, we know what the next step is.” – Ashley Burnett
- “Trusting and taking. Trusting yourself, trusting the divine nudge you’re getting and taking the leap. Believing in yourself enough and believing in source enough to make that leap forward.” – Ashley Burnett
- “If you’re an entrepreneur, you don’t have to hold everything yourself. It’s OK to allow yourself to receive support, and it’s imperative that we give ourselves permission to do that.” – Ashley Burnett
- “It’s really important to give ourselves permission to make investments in our businesses.” – Ashley Burnett
- “When we start to release some of that ego and really tap into the depths of who we are, we can focus on the strengths that we have within us and then we can really let those pieces shine.”
- “The more that we can align with nature, the more that we can be in a state of flow in our businesses and in our lives.” – Ashley Burnett
- “In our modern age, we have never been more connected digitally, but in many ways, we feel more isolated than ever before, so we need to allow ourselves to be held, guided and supported. And by bringing our magic to a particular circle or community, we release feelings of isolation and separation and experience a deep kind of soul healing.” – Ashley Burnett
- “The more that we can get ourselves into an aligned and supportive community, the more that we can move together and create a larger ripple effect.” – Ashley Burnett