Welcome back for another Soul Driven interview! Eeeek, this week, I am introducing you to Brad Yates aka TapWithBrad, considered to be the “Father of Tapping” by the EFT/tapping community who’s been working in the industry for 20+ years. Brad’s work has made a real impact on my life over the past several months and I was honored to have the opportunity to dive in and talk with him about our financial hangups, where they originate, how to heal them, and much more.
Bio: Brad Yates is known internationally for his creative and often humorous use of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT). Brad is the author of the best-selling children’s book “The Wizard’s Wish,” the co-author of the best-seller “Freedom at Your Fingertips,” and a featured expert in the film “The Tapping Solution.” He has also been a presenter at a number of events, including Jack Canfield’s Breakthrough to Success, has done teleseminars with “The Secret” stars Bob Doyle and Dr. Joe Vitale, and has been heard internationally on a number of internet radio talk shows. Brad also has over 1000 videos on YouTube, that have been viewed over 33 million times.
- Brad’s backstory to becoming an EFT tapping expert
- How tapping works
- Healing our financial wounds
- Reprogramming our minds
- Our innate self-worth
- The importance of self-care
- How to work with Brad
- Tap With Brad website
- Brad Yates on YouTube
- Access the Akashic Records Workshop on March 21st at 6:30pm EST
- Join April’s Akashic Record Forecast Collective event
- An Akashic Update on Ukraine, Deception & What’s to Come Blog
- 5 Ways to Help Ukraine
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “You can be soul-driven and still be very wealthy. Not a lot of people see that.” – Brad Yates, @tapwithbrad
- “The extent to which we are not experiencing what we want – in terms of financial abundance or health or joyful relationships – tends to be the extent to which we’re resisting.” – Brad Yates, @tapwithbrad
- “Unfortunately, too many of us have a lot of programming about our worth, and it’s usually not, ‘No, you’re worth everything!’” – Brad Yates, @tapwithbrad
- “We are magnificent children of the universe and we are worthy and deserving of the best this world has to offer and there’s so much evidence of that.” – Brad Yates, @tapwithbrad
- “The universe is saying ‘Yes!’ It is here for you. You are already worthy and deserving.” – Brad Yates, @tapwithbrad
- “If you really love yourself. You’re going to want the best for yourself.” – Brad Yates, @tapwithbrad