Welcome back for another Soul Driven Interview! This week, I’m introducing you to Judith Corvin-Blackburn, LCSW, DMin an award-winning author, nationally known teacher, transpersonal psychotherapist & Shamanic Minister, who has been inspiring people to step into self-sovereignty, joy and purpose for over 45 years. She is also co-founder of the Shamanic Multidimensional Mystery School. Underlying all her work is her passion and commitment to help transform our planet into the loving, peaceful and creative place it is meant to be. She is the author of Activating Your 5D Frequency: A Guidebook for the Journey into Higher Dimensions, Empowering the Spirit: A Process to Activate Your Soul Potential and Journey to Wholeness: A Guide to Inner Healing.
Judith and I shared a wonderful discussion about transpersonal psychotherapy, healing our Inner Child, the importance of anger, and activating our 5D frequency on a personal and collective level. If you’re unfamiliar with the concept of 5D, you’ll learn what it is, how it’s different from our 3D reality and the eternal love offered in 5D. Judith is a wealth of wisdom and I could’ve talked with her for hours, but this interview is sure to give you plenty to think about.
- Judith’s NEWEST book, Activating Your 5D Frequency: A Guidebook for the Journey into Higher Dimensions
- Soul Contracts
- Helping people clear their emotional body
- What is Transpersonal Psychotherapy?
- How Judith incorporated spirituality into her work
- Astrology and its process in our journey
- The idea of synchronicity and how we’re becoming more aware of it
- The importance of working with the inner child
- How healing our emotional wounds is crucial for developing our gifts and finding purpose
- The difference between 3D and 5D
- All about 5D and living in different frequencies
- What is loving neutrality?
- Anger and forgiveness, the healthy way
LINKS from today’s episode:
If you were inspired by today’s message, please share this episode and leave a review on iTunes.
Sign up for the email list to receive podcast updates and free tools and resources only shared with that community.
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “To me, being Soul Driven means that we have quieted the ego and the ego is no longer in the driver seat of our lives.” – Judith Corvin-Blackburn
- “The process of healing is to, little by little, shift out of that conditioning and to heal those wounds.” – Judith Corvin-Blackburn
- “Allowing wounds to finally get expressed and released is where the real healing comes in.” – Judith Corvin-Blackburn
- “When we stop caring about what other people think then we really shift into the Soul beginning to step forward.” – Judith Corvin-Blackburn
- “Because of the dysfunction in our society, so many people remain emotionally immature.” – Judith Corvin-Blackburn
- “Unity Consciousness: We are all connected, we are all interconnected, we’re all part of this large beautiful hologram of creation.” – Judith Corvin-Blackburn
- “In the 5th-dimensional frequency, nothing is impossible. All our channels are open.” – Judith Corvin-Blackburn
- “If we want to have a loving planet, we have to keep visualizing it.” – Judith Corvin-Blackburn
- “Spirituality for me means being true to my heart’s wisdom.” – Judith Corvin-Blackburn
- “Be open, be willing to be surprised. It may be big and it may be small and it’s all equal. (on finding Purpose)” – Judith Corvin-Blackburn