Welcome back to another Soul Driven interview! This week, meet Neil Disyamonthon, a spiritual coach, Akashic Record channel, and healer. A former therapist, Neil helps people break free from their biggest struggles, emotional blocks, and old stories and brings people into alignment with their true self and soul as they step into their heart, inner power, and self-expression to thrive in everyday life.
Neil and I had such a blast nerding out on new age spirituality, his personal journey to finding purpose, and how growing up in organized religion affected our lives. Enjoy!
Neil’s upbringing, culture, and spirituality
How Neil found energy healing
How Neil transitioned from the world of therapy into spiritual work
Clairsentience and other gifts Neil possesses
Religion and its place in our world
The Samarpan Crown meditation
Finding the Akashic Records
The Meat question – does it interrupt our intuition?
Have comments on today’s interview? Share on today’s post or hit me up on social media @souldrivenpodcast – I’d love to hear from you.
If you were inspired by today’s message, share this episode and leave a review on iTunes.
Sign up for the email list to receive podcast updates and free tools and resources only shared with that community.
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “I‘m not trying to control anything in my life. I’m not trying to do or be anything beyond that I’m supposed to.” – Neil Disyamonthon
- “Soul Driven for me means slowing down, tuning in my body, listening to my gut, what I need to do and doing that no questions asked.” – Neil Disyamonthon
- “Freedom from your mind comes from freedom within the body.”- Neil Disyamonthon
- “Each religion is true in its own right, but each religion is just a part of the larger whole.“- Neil Disyamonthon
- “The more intense your lessons, the more they hit you in the face and smack you against the wall – the more powerful it is for you to transcend them.”- Neil Disyamonthon
- “I believe that you can eat whatever it is your body needs you to eat.”- Neil Disyamonthon
- “Spirituality means freedom. Freedom of restriction, freedom from anything that holds you back, freedom and sovereignty to be your true self.”- Neil Disyamonthon
- “To find your purpose, shut the world up and listen to yourself. Just tune in, slow down and listen to what’s there and let it unravel. Allow it to unfold without any pressure or judgment. Have fun, it’s an adventure.”- Neil Disyamonthon