Welcome back for another Soul Driven interview! This week, meet Zachariah Grace, a Reiki Master/Teacher and Sound Healer from Santa Fe, New Mexico. He is the founder and owner of the Southwest School of Reiki and Online Reiki Academy. In addition, he has practiced Massage Therapy since 2012 and teaches massage therapy.
He is also a recording artist with his album “Walking Home” and his 30-minute EP single, “Sacred Waters” available on all major streaming platforms. Plus, Grace offers Reiki-Infused healing events all around the United States and has become internationally recognized for his healing sounds.
Zachariah and I sat down for a beautiful, vulnerable discussion about his painful past and how it paved the road to what he’s doing today with creating Reiki-infused flute music and teaching Reiki. We talked about being redirected by Spirit and how humbling that experience can be. The importance of a real education in the metaphysical community. And much more! Plus, stick around to the end when he shares some of his music with us!
Enjoy this heartfelt conversation and check out the show notes for more 🙂
- Ego attachments vs. soul’s desire
- The blessings of being redirected in life
- Surrendering and being in the state of flow
- Coming full circle with Reiki
- What is Sekhem and how it differs with Reiki
- Healing through Reiki-infused flute music
- Latest updates and upcoming events/workshops for Zachariah
- Connect with Zachariah Grace
- Walking Home Album
- Sacred Waters Single
- Reiki-infused flute music on Tiktok
- Book an Akashic Record Soul Reading with Ahna
- Access the Akashic Records Workshop on April 25th at 6:30pm EST
- Weekly Akashic Record Forecast Reading on YouTube
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “We need an ego to exist in this world that we live in. It’s just a matter of getting the desires of the ego to match the desires of the soul.” – Zachariah Grace, @gracefulnessreiki
- “As Reiki practitioners, we become the channel for the spiritually-guided lifeforce energy to flow through.” – Zachariah Grace, @zachthereikiguy
- “Each one of us has an inner healer inside of us. A lot of times it’s just about moving the ‘gunk’ out of the way that has blocked us from being connected to that part of ourselves.” – Zachariah Grace, @zachthereikiguy
- “I firmly believe that every person that I do a session with – there’s like a soul contract between us and that person. On some level, in some time of the cosmos, our soul signed up to be in that room doing this work for a reason.” – Zachariah Grace, @zachthereikiguy
- “The old life had to die completely, and I had to let go of any sort of idea of what my life what supposed to look like so that Spirit could come and be like, ‘All right, let’s mix this up a bit – BOOM! – this is where you’re supposed to be.” – Zachariah Grace, @zachthereikiguy
- “One of the Reiki principles in Japanese is gyō o hageme, which means ‘work hard’. It’s talking about the dedication of being in a relationship and using those tools first and foremost on the self, and then being able to use them with others as well. ” – Zachariah Grace, @zachthereikiguy
- “Spirituality to me is a process of integrating your soul-spiritual self into our physical-personality self and getting those two to be one.” – Zachariah Grace, @zachthereikiguy
- “We learn so much through our mistakes and perceived failures.” – Zachariah Grace, @zachthereikiguy