Welcome back to another Soul Driven episode! This week, I’m diving into the lessons shared with me from the Akashic Records and the Mercury Retrograde in Libra for the months ahead. Make no mistake – the time is now!
In this episode, we discuss:
- 3 practices the Akashic Records wants us to put in place NOW
- The experience of this past Mercury Retrograde in Libra
- How the October Akashic Records explains what is happening on our planet
- The United States Pluto return
- What is a spiritual toolkit and how to create one
- The importance of a spiritual practice
- Join The Soul Driven Collective
- INTERVIEW: Davis Carr on Developing Intuition, Tarot and Creating the NEW Hollow Valley Deck
- OCTOBER Akashic Record Lesson: Coming Apart
- Ahna Hendrix on Medium
- INTERVIEW: Jenn Mansell on Breathwork, Making Peace With Our Bodies & Somatic Coaching
If you were inspired by today’s episode, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “Any Mercury Retrograde is a very powerful time to really sit with what’s going on in your life, what’s working, and what’s not. It’s the time of RE’s – revision, redefine, reimagine, reconsider, reevaluate, etc.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “I think it’s important to know what is happening in our world, but we can allow ourselves to pull back and be fortified, be edified and to continue on our own path. Because we will not be able to fulfill our purpose and not be able to give to the world the way that we are meant to give to the world if we get lost in all of that other stuff.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “This is the time to commit to a spiritual practice and to building your spiritual toolkit for the road ahead.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “Your energy is the most valuable asset you have. When we’re vibrating at that high frequency, we can manifest, we can make things happen, we draw abundance towards us, and we draw love towards us.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “Building a spiritual practice or building a relationship with ourselves, with our spiritual team, with God, the Universe, whatever you’d like to call it. It takes time, and it takes commitment and consistency.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “Let go of the things in the outside world. We’re all so tense and hurried and busy. When we are able to soften to life, to the people around us and just soften to ourselves, we have come back to ourselves. It does not matter what type of person you are, no matter your temperament, no matter the pains and wounds and trauma that you carry. At core, you are a soft, beautiful loving being and so when you can find yourself in those places, that is when you are going to be able to nurture yourself, take care of yourself.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “Find a community that really makes you come alive, that makes you feel good, that feeds your soul.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast