Welcome back to another Soul Driven episode! This week, we’re diving into the topic of spirituality! Yes, it’s gotten hip and trendy over the past two years, and while that’s super cool in many ways, it’s important to stay grounded in what we’re doing, why, and how to remain intentional.
Plus, I’m sharing some exciting news for the coming weeks! Check out the episode for more.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Upcoming 2022 Astrology Forecast with Sara Elise
- 2022 Akashic Records Forecast
- Taking a break for January 2022
- 15% off Akashic Records Readings (December only)
- Upcoming LIVE Akashic Forecasts on YouTube
- Comparing definitions of spirituality
- What spirituality is and isn’t
- Why spirituality is important?
- Spirituality versus Religion
- Coming back to ourselves
- Book an Akashic Record Reading with Ahna code: Thankful
- Thanksgiving Gift: Spiritual Toolkit Resources
- 2021: An Astrological & Akashic Record Perspective with Sara Elise + Host, Ahna Hendrix
- Ahna Hendrix on Youtube
If you were inspired by today’s episode, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “People who don’t have spirituality are forever searching for something to fill them up that they’re never going to find in this material world.”- Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “Spirituality is something that is very grounded and very solid. Just because we can’t see it doesn’t take away from its credibility or necessity in our life.”- Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “Spirituality can look like different things for us. It can look like journaling, sharing our emotions. It can look like thinking about what it is that we want in life. It can look like different practices that bring us in. Because truly, when it comes down to what the root of spirituality is, it’s all about connecting with who we truly are on the inside – not in connection to the outside world – but who we are when it’s just me, myself and I.”- Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “We’re all going through our own unique journey, and so our definition of spirituality in relation to connecting who with who we truly are on the inside is going to change.”- Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “Spirituality is not about laws or dogma, right? That’s religion.”- Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “Spirituality is not about being serious. We don’t need to be any, one certain way when it comes to spirituality.”- Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “It’s important that we understand what spirituality is for us in our own way.”- Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast