Welcome to a Soul Driven Podcast BONUS episode explaining what the Akashic Records are and my personal history with them. This episode was created to support and give context to the monthly Akashic Record Lessons for those who aren’t familiar with the Records or want to know more.
In addition to my personal explanation and experience, this episode covers the most popular questions about the Records and should provide plenty of information to better understand what they’re all about.
In this episode, we discuss
- Ahna’s definition of the Akashic Records
- Meet Edward Cayce, the father of modern-day Akashic Records
- How time works in the Records
- Q&A: Who do you communicate with in the Records?
- Q&A: How one experiences the Records
- Q&A: Is it all “love and light” in the Records?
- Q&A: What does experiencing the Records feel like?
- Q&A: How does one access the Records?
- Q&A: How you can access and read the Akashic Records
- Q&A: Do you have to be psychic or spiritually-gifted to access the Records?
- A brief overview of who used to have access to the Akashic Records
- Q&A: Who are the Master, Teachers, Loved Ones?
- The 4 Clairs and how they work with the Akashic Records
- Some tips you can do to start practicing the Akashic Records
- Ahna’s personal experience and history with the Akashic Records
Hope you enjoy this BONUS and don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”