Welcome back for another Soul Driven interview! This week, I’m introducing you to Jodie Helm, Lightworker, Archangel channel, Reiki Master, and Bridge for these times. After spending her life as an educator, Jodie began diving into the world of spirituality, which led to her connection with angelic guides, the Collective Consciousness of the Archangelic Realm, whom she now channels through her writing on a near-daily basis. Her mission is to share their messages during these tumultuous times and assist people on their spiritual path.
Tune in to learn more about Jodie, her preferences for channeling, the angelic realms, elemental love, God and leaving organized religion. And be sure to check out Jodie’s channeled writings on Medium.
- Channeling the Archangels through writing
- Overcoming fear against Christian beliefs
- God as Creator and sparks of Elemental love
- The difference between emotional love and elemental love
- The Angelic hierarchy
- The Collective Consciousness of the Archangelic Realm
- Jodie’s upcoming book: Spiritual Journey – What Do You Believe?
- Get in touch with Jodie Helm
- Jodie Helm on Medium
- Download JULY’s Akashic ToolKit for $9
- Use code “SUMMERTIME” for 10% OFF Akashic Soul Readings
- LAST CHANCE TO ATTEND LIVE – “Access the Akashic Records” Workshop this August 15th, 2022
- Check out “How to Manage Your Energy” Workshop happening this August 22nd, 2022
- Attend “Access the Akashic Records” LEVEL II Workshop on August 29th, 2022
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “For me, the way channeling works is it’s all auditory. I don’t see the angels. I feel them, I hear them, and I record everything in writing.” – Jodie Helm, @jodieshelm
- “It takes courage to question things that you’ve grown up believing. The first thing that really challenged me was the idea that you can’t go to heaven if you’re not a Christian.”– Jodie Helm, @jodieshelm
- “I can’t be a part of any group that doesn’t welcome everyone. Religion just doesn’t work for me for that reason because they all have the people they like and the people they don’t like.”– Jodie Helm, @jodieshelm
- “Live and let live. Let’s just do what works for us and let everyone else do what works for them.”– Jodie Helm, @jodieshelm
- “There are no limits on God. And people tend to put limits on God which supports whatever religion they practice. And I can tell you that the Angels told me that God is not religious. They don’t favor any one person over the other. They love us all unconditionally.”– Jodie Helm, @jodieshelm
- “When you show love to other people, that generates this great energy that is shared with others. It’s a beautiful thing. That’s what God wants.”– Jodie Helm, @jodieshelm
- “Guardian angels are with you. You don’t have to ‘activate’ them so to speak. If you want specific help from the archangels, you need to ask for it because they won’t intrude without that invitation. ”– Jodie Helm, @jodieshelm
- “Occasionally, humans can become angels, but angels do not become human.”– Jodie Helm, @jodieshelm
- “I think people are always going to have questions – spiritual questions, religious questions, whatever you want to call it. But for the most part, people are done accepting answers that don’t make sense. They’re tired of trying to fit themselves into someone else’s mold.”– Jodie Helm, @jodieshelm