Listen to the episode on these channels:
Welcome back to another Soul Driven episode! ✨
This week, we’re talking about love and diving into the hardest aspect of relationships – conflict.
Joining me for an incredible conversation is Bestselling Author and Relationship Expert, Nicolas Canon who brought a refreshing and unique perspective on the root of conflict, navigating it and utilizing it to heal on a deep level.
Dive in to learn about everything from trust to radical responsibility to arguing with an open heart.
Enjoy and let us know how this discussion resonates with you!
Nicolas Canon’s Bio: Bestselling Author & Relationship Expert. Nicolas’ work threads together the wisdom of South American Shamanism with Modern modalities of coaching & therapy. His goal is to support committed couples in effectively transitioning from cell-mates to soulmates.
* Why it’s important for the feminine to trust the masculine
* How to work with distrust
* Taking responsibility for oneself in a relationship
* The root of conflict in relationships
* How our younger selves show in conflicts
* The two sides of conflict: practical and emotional
* How the friction we carry within ourselves affects a relationship
* Why conflict is a positive indicator in a relationship
* Learning how to navigate with an open heart
* Using a “hug-out” during conflict
* The importance of taking care of oneself for your partner
* and more!
* Connect with Nicolas Canon or join the waiting list for his upcoming course, Love Reignited
* Access the Akashic Records Workshop on 8/21
* Book an Akashic Soul Reading or Akashic Restorative Session today!
The Soul Driven Podcast is dedicated to exploring the intersection of living a soulful and spiritual life in a driven and ambitious world.
Tune in for spiritual guidance (Akashic Records, Human Design & more), truthful discussions, and interviews with people who are successfully living a soul-driven life.
My name is Ahna Hendrix, Spiritual Guide, Akashic Soul Channel, and your Host who believes that when we invest in ourselves, the world benefits. Thank you for being here!