Who doesn’t love talking about love? In this week’s Soul Driven DISCUSSION, we welcome back Sara Elise of Sara Elise Astrology to go deep about astrological relationship compatibility and find out which placements determine the best potentials for long-term success. It’s an insightful conversation that outlines placements that aren’t typically discussed but are accessible to anyone. Enjoy!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Astrological Relationship & Commitment Compatibility
- How Evolutionary Astrology evaluates long-term relationships
- Does the moon define our inner peace?
- Planet Venus on love and valuing yourself
- Planet Mars as the masculine energy
- Using Ahna’s personal relationship as an example
- Factoring in the south node versus north node
- 7 and 8th Houses of the Zodiac
- Sara Elise Astrology
- Astrologer Alan Oken
- Steven Forrest Astrology
- Book Recommendation: Two Dates or Less
If you were inspired by today’s DISCUSSION, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe.
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “Alan Oken said a man’s moon conjunct a woman’s sun is the best relationship. Because his feminine, his moon and her masculine will be perfectly matched. If a man’s sun conjuncts a woman’s moon, his masculine is stronger than her feminine. They’re matched, but it’s a dynamic of inequity.” – Sara Elise
- “There are different kinds of relationship dynamics and at different times in our lives, different sorts of relationships are appropriate for us.” – Sara Elise
- “Everyone says Venus is the planet of love, but she’s actually the planet of discernment. It is what you care about, what matters to you, what really means something to you.” – Sara Elise
- “If you have a lack of self-esteem or a lack of self-value, if you don’t trust yourself, then you may get what you don’t want in order to thrust yourself back in upon yourself to value yourself more.” – Sara Elise
- “Mars is the male energy and Venus is the female energy. The active versus the receptive. The receptive is a very powerful magnet energy, but the masculine is the extension energy.” – Sara Elise
- “The 8th House is the house of deep soulmate intimacy. It’s where you go into that state of merging with another where your souls become one with each other. You let go of everything and completely allow them to become you and you to become them.” – Sara Elise
- “The more you know yourself, the more you are going to choose to define your partner based on your own unique self.” – Sara Elise
- “When you start to recognize who your partner is as an individual, you start to have compassion.” – Sara Elise
- “Every couple is going to have differences and every couple is going to have issues but I consider compatibility to be committing to going through those things together.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast