Welcome to the first-ever DISCUSSION episode on the Soul Driven Podcast! DISCUSSIONS involve one topic, one specialist, and me for a full-on geek-out session. This week, Neil Disyamonthon returned to deep dive on the Akashic Records with me in celebration of me launching my spiritual guidance practice this month. We share what the Akashic Records are, how we found them, how we experience them, the benefits, and much more.
In this episode, we discuss:
- A fun, deep-dive on the Akashic Records with Neil
- Neil’s definition of the Akashic Records
- How Neil & Ahna found the Akashic Records
- What is channeling?
- Ahna’s Akashic Records discovery
- How Neil experiences the Records
- Some reasons people go into the Records
- What has Neil gained for his personal benefits from the Records
- Neil Disyamonthon neildisy.com
- Woke Wasted Podcast
- Edward Cayce on the Akashic Records
- AhnaHendrix.com Soul Offerings
- @ahnahendrix on Clubhouse
If you were inspired by today’s interview, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!
Sign up for the email list to receive podcast updates and free tools & meditations.
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “The Akashic Records is energy. It’s you in energy form, and it’s you in the past, present, and future. It’s you at the level of soul and it’s an understanding and awareness. It’s just you.” – Neil Disyamonthon
- “The Akashic Records is an understanding of life beyond the physical.” – Neil Disyamonthon
- “Our goal as healers, as lightworkers on the spiritual path is to let go of ego as much as possible.” – Neil Disyamonthon
- “Take the plunge. Trust the intuition. If that means you’re interested in starting to read yourself, do that. It’s for a reason and don’t worry about what the process looks like.” – Neil Disyamonthon
- “Going into the Records is for our spiritual growth and that happens through understanding. It feeds the mind, it feeds the ego. It helps us understand, makes us feel good and gives us the ability to move forward on whatever is going on.” – Neil Disyamonthon
- “We all have this wisdom inside of ourselves. These are all things that we know but we need that extra assistance or validation.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “The Records provide such an opportunity for us to reconnect with ourselves and reconnect with that wisdom.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast