In the past decade as an entrepreneur, I’ve gotten used to living an unpredictable life, one that can change any moment and at the whim of my clients. A phone call or email can elevate or land my day/week/month and when that’s your daily reality, habits naturally develop to adapt in such an intense environment. As we know, not every entrepreneur succeeds. And not everyone will come out of the Covid-19 life shift in a positive way, but ANYONE can, especially if you incorporate the ten habits I’m sharing with today.
So if you’ve been struggling to stick to a routine or take care of yourself, you’re not alone. In fact, putting this podcast together was therapeutic for me because I’ve also been having a tough time. While my spiritual component felt strong, I was missing pieces of the blueprint I used to lean upon so heavily.
They have helped me to stay centered, focused, and get through some of the hardest times of my life – personally and professionally. They have made the biggest impact on my life and are tried-and-true in the entrepreneurial community at large.
Enjoy and don’t forget to let me know how these resonate with you.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How these entrepreneurial habits can be utilized by anyone.
- How these habits helped me to stay centered, stay focused, and get through some of the hardest times of my life, personally and professionally.
- How important it is to have a good mindset and attitude.
- When we can control and manage our mind and we can control and manage our world.
- How therapeutic sharing this list was for me because I needed to re-acclimate myself as well because I have also been struggling.
- Why you should become your biggest cheerleader.
- How Oprah inspired me.
- Why getting up early in the morning and creating a morning routine is life-changing.
- The significance of having a strong support circle around us.
- What I do every morning to help me stay grateful.
- How important it is to protect ourselves and take care of our bodies.
- Why fun should be a top priority in your life.
“When we can control and manage our mind then we can control and manage our world.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodast
“The surefire way to fail is by trying to do too much.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodast
“Don’t feel the need to get stuck inside yourself or your life when you don’t know what to do.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodast
“Being an entrepreneur is living in the unexpected. It’s living in the unpredictable.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodast
“We need positive thinking. Pack your mind full of it.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodast
“Fill your mind with positive thoughts intentions and reinforce it with what you are digesting.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodast
Links from today’s episode:
- Creating a Killer Morning Routine
- Gratitude Journal
- Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
- Tara Brach
After you’ve listened to the episode, I want to hear from you, are these tips or habits useful for you? Are you going to incorporate any of them into your life? Comment below, I’d love to hear from you!
If today’s message inspired you, please leave me an iTunes review, share this episode on social media, and with those you love.
Sign up for the email list for updates and freebies only shared with my email list community.
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Listen to the episode on these channels: