Welcome back to another Soul Driven episode! This week, I’m sharing a fantastic Driven Lesson outlining the three necessities for entrepreneurial success. Whether you’re a solopreneur, own a business, or sell a product or service – these apply across the board. What makes me the authority? Over a decade of entrepreneurial pursuits in addition to growing up in an entrepreneurial family full of high-achievers. But it’s also because I love business, almost as much as I love the spiritual side of life.
In this episode, I share a brief overview of my entrepreneurial history and then we dive into the 3 Necessities for Entrepreneurial Success: Consistency, Momentum and Quality.
Also, it’s the LAST WEEK to enter to win a complimentary Akashic Record reading with me! To enter, head to iTunes and leave an honest review – that’s it. The winner will be announced next week.
In this episode, we discuss:
What Ahna learned being an entrepreneur the past 10 years
A brief overview of Ahna’s history in business
Working with businesses or corporations versus individuals
The evolution of Ahna’s marketing agency
B randing Development with a focus on finding the soul of a business
Incorporating intuition as a core component of the business
3 necessities for entrepreneurial success
Why consistency is important in any & every business
How momentum equates to growth
The importance of quality radiating throughout your business
What did you learn today? Head to our website via the link in the show notes and leave your comments on today’s post or find us on social media @souldrivenpodcast. I’d love to hear from you!
If you were inspired by today’s message, share this episode and leave a review on iTunes.
Sign up for the email list to receive podcast updates and free tools and resources only shared with that community.
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “When you do what you love, what lights you up and brings you joy, the money will follow.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “Consistency is the most crucial component of any business. You can’t win the long game without it.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “Getting lost in the perfection of decisions or actions within your business will be the death of it.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “If your business isn’t high quality, it doesn’t matter what you do or how much money you throw at it, it won’t work out in the long run.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “Quality begins with you; it begins on the inside.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “Everything is energy. What we put in comes back.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “When you are focused on ensuring that whatever you do is impactful for your people, it’s a recipe for success. But when we try to cut corners, when we try to be anything less than our best, it comes through.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast