Welcome back to another Soul Driven Interview! This week, meet Adalina East, a mental health expert, healer, and the founder of Transformational Healing who works with a global clientele to recover from trauma and bring forth inner guidance. It was such a pleasure to sit down with Adalina and listen to the story of how she came to specialize in trauma and her path to discovering purpose through Transformation Healing. We discuss her unique healing modalities and relationships with the spiritual world. Enjoy!
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Adalina grew up learning about healing and the spiritual world from her grandmother
- What drew Adalina to specialize in trauma
- The sickness that transitioned Adalina from the corporate world to her spiritual work
- What spirit guides Adalina works with and why
- The role of fear in spirituality
- The personal practices Adalina uses to keep her spiritual channel clear
- The creation and practice of Transformational Healing
- What is Toning and how it can heal
- Adalina’s mentorship program and upcoming course
After tuning in, I’m curious – what did you learn from this interview? Leave your comments or find us on social media @souldrivenpodcast. I’d love to hear from you!
If you were inspired by today’s message, share this episode and leave a review on iTunes.
Sign up for the email list to receive podcast updates and free tools and resources only shared with that community.
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “Get more in touch with your soul and follow what it is telling you to do. I think that is the greatest healing anybody can ever experience.” – Adalina East
- “I believe that we are all the healer that we need, and I think that we all need guides and we all need mentors to help us get there.” – Adalina East
- “A major part of remaining a clear channel is rooting out anything in you that’s interrupting that line of communication between you and your guides.” – Adalina East
- “The neuronal structure of our brains respond really well to sound even when we’re in a very guarded state.” – Adalina East
- “I think everything has its role and its place in our lives as a healing tool.” – Adalina East
- “Whenever we receive a message, it’s not only for us, but it’s also for someone else.” – Adalina East
- “We all come onto this planet with our own unique gifts and they look really different for everybody.” – Adalina East
- “I firmly believe that because we all have such unique gifts, they’re there to be shared. They’re there to be used.” – Adalina East
- “Spirituality for me means getting in touch with whatever works for you.” – Adalina East
- “Clear out all the trauma that you have stored up in there so you can really get clear about your purpose.” – Adalina East