Welcome back for another Soul Driven interview! This week, I’m excited to introduce you to Adam Dince, a healer and author who specializes in past life regression, near-death experience (NDE) regression, life between lives regression (LBL), and hypnotic regression techniques that heal traumas, limiting beliefs, and other challenging life experiences.
In addition to hypnotherapy, Adam is Sacred Toad Medicine Man, Reiki Master Teacher, Shamanic Rose Healer Teacher, and the founder of & healer at Sacred Stairways Hypnotherapy & Healing located in Stillwater, Minnesota. Adam’s also the author of “Back To The Beyond, Exploring Near-Death Experiences Through Hypnosis”.
Adam and I sat down to talk about the miracles of pain, between-lives and near-death experiences, and much more! Tune in & let me know how this beautiful conversation resonated with you.
- How Adam’s painful past led him to his spiritual transformation
- Adam’s journey of self-discovery and self-awakening
- Discovering chakras, energy centers, and healing through meditation
- Considering pain as the most powerful teacher
- What are “life between lives” regressions?
- The hypnotic regression with near-death experiences
- The making of Adam’s book, “Back to the Beyond: Exploring Near-Death Experiences Through Hypnosis”
- Back to the Beyond: Exploring Near-Death Experiences Through Hypnosis Book
- Connect with Adam
- Adam’s Healing Services
- Learn Sacred Rose Healings with Adam
- Book an Akashic Record Soul Reading with Ahna
- Access the Akashic Records Workshop on April 25th at 6:30pm EST
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “I see my struggles as blessings. I see my sufferings as blessings. It’s really helped me to understand now that these difficult times are all teachers. They’re all pressure on the coal that’s gonna turn the coal into diamond. It’s a beautiful thing.” – Adam Dince, @dincetagram
- “God is everything. God isn’t just happiness and joy. But God is suffering and pain.” – Adam Dince, @dincetagram
- “We wouldn’t know love, if we didn’t know hate. We wouldn’t know loneliness, if we didn’t know companionship. We wouldn’t know these things if we didn’t know the other. They all go together.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “All of the most profound, incredible things in my life have come after moments of extreme pain, heartache, those kinds of things.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “If it’s good enough for Jesus, then it’s good enough for me.” – Adam Dince, @dincetagram
- “With near-death regressions, I found out that people aren’t really being regressed. They weren’t really going backwards to a memory of when they died. They were actually being transported back to the dimensions. To the realms.” – Adam Dince, @dincetagram
- “At the end of the day, spirituality to me is remembering who we are.” – Adam Dince, @dincetagram
- “The people who believe in Jesus (not religious but faith) –– when they fall in love with Jesus, they’re actually falling in love with a part of themselves that they’re remembering.” – Adam Dince, @dincetagram