Welcome back for another Soul Driven interview! This week, I’m beyond excited to introduce you to Ashley Stinson, creatress of Energy Archaeology™ and the Realms of Embodiment. We sat down for a long-awaited (on my end, haha) interview about her path to connecting with her purpose, the uncovering of her modality Energy Archaeology™, and allllll things embodiment. I could’ve spent hours nerding out with Ashley and you’ll see why. Enjoy this interview!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Ashley Stinson’s background story
- Somatic Experiencing
- Pregnancy and intuitive senses
- The three different levels at which Ashley knows her body
- Ashley’s foundational energy work
- What is Energy Archaeology? Or the Realms of Embodiment?
- The different Realms of Embodiment
- Ashley’s creation process behind Energy Archeology
- Ashley’s Energy Archaeology Oracle deck
- Ashley Stinson: Energy Archaeology Embodied Healing
- Ashley on Insight Timer
- Lauren Aletta of Inner Hue
- NOTION All-in-one workspace
- Energy Archaeology Oracle deck
If you were inspired by today’s interview, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!
Sign up for the email list to receive podcast updates and free tools & meditations.
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “My spiritual awakening was an awareness of the fact that everything merges and it merges in us and through us.” – Ashley Stinson
- “We’re not all going to be embodied in the same way. We’re not all going to feel emotions in the same way or feel what our muscles can do for us in the same way because we aren’t designed to. If we were all designed to experience things the same way, then no one’s going to have a different perspective on it.” – Ashley Stinson
- “We live in a world that’s highly imbalanced, that’s highly expressive towards masculine electrical energy and we don’t really see the other expression in the external world as much.” – Ashley Stinson
- “Energy Archaeology, and The Realms of Embodiment are the framework that shows you the whole journey. Spirit + Soul. Mind + Body. Finally, the pieces that you’ve healed separately can come together, creating the capacity you’ve desired. – Ashley Stinson
- “You build trust to be in your body. You build the trust of knowing you can leave and you can come back and that you’re not going to leave forever.” – Ashley Stinson
- “The body is so incredibly intelligent and we tend to judge it. But it always knows what it’s doing even if it seems like it’s out of place or something’s not functioning.” – Ashley Stinson
- “Spirituality is understanding, recognizing and honoring the interconnection of everything.”- Ashley Stinson