Welcome back to another Soul Driven interview! This week, meet Clay Hodges, an entrepreneur, trader, yogi, and founder of Ronin Forex Group. After multiple overdoses and near-death experiences, Clay has used spirituality and mindfulness to learn finance and overcome severe drug addiction. Now, Clay helps other people find freedom in their life by guiding them on their way around the markets through developing a healthy mindset and positive work ethic.
We dive deep into addiction (of all kinds), the ego, the blessing of second chances, and much more!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Clay Hodges’s background
- Addiction and near-death experiences
- Being Soul-driven versus Ego-driven
- Different ways we numb out to life
- What helped Clay change directions in his life
- The mission behind Ronin Forex Group
- How finances and spirituality blend together
- Clay Hodges Instagram @clay.b.hodges
- Ronin Forex Group Website roninforexgroup.com Youtube RONINFOREX
- Book an Akashic Record Reading with Ahna
- DECEMBER Akashic Record Lesson: Pulse of Life
- Register for the ONLINE “Accessing the Akashic Records” workshop
If you were inspired by today’s episode, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- When I’m soul-driven, I know where to go. I can be tapped into that conscience and that inner voice, the inner guidance that guides me and have faith. It’s much easier to have faith being soul-driven. – Clay Hodges, @clay.b.hodges
- It’s easy to deceive ourselves with our identity. – Clay Hodges, @clay.b.hodges
- I think that we have this massive well of energy inside us. The universe is telling us that you can do anything by tapping into this energetic thing.- Clay Hodges, @clay.b.hodges
- Life is a miraculous phenomenon that’s creating itself over and over and over again. There is no time, there is no beginning or end. It‘s just creation, just always pushing us, and we’re just a part of it as it unfolds.- Clay Hodges, @clay.b.hodges
- We keep looking for happiness in the same places that we lose it.- Clay Hodges, @clay.b.hodges
- Our greatest version of ourselves is looking at us every single day, and we have the option to move towards or move away from that.- Clay Hodges, @clay.b.hodges
- The more discipline we have about what it is that we’re doing, the more control and freedom that we have. – Clay Hodges, @clay.b.hodges
- Taking care of the things in our business, our life, and what our goals are is a spiritual process. – Clay Hodges, @clay.b.hodges