Welcome back and thank you for joining us for another Soul Driven interview! Today, I’m excited to introduce you to Corinne Winters, an internationally acclaimed opera singer, voice teacher, writer, and Creative Living Mentor. Her full bio is below. Corinne and I sat down to discuss everything from her amazing career as an opera singer to pivoting into building her own business during 2020 and even nerd out on Human Design, which is the founding piece of her modality, Creative Living. She’s truly an inspiration and I know you’ll love getting to know her!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Corinne’s background and story
- Becoming an entrepreneur in 2020
- How being soul driven aligns with serving your muse
- What is Human Design?
- Your strategy and authority
- The 5 energy types of Human Design (and famous people examples)
- The importance of creativity
- The Art of Creative Living
- Donald Winnicott, British Psychologist
- Corinne Winters – Artist
- Corinne Winters – Creative Living Mentor
If you were inspired by today’s interview, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “Being soul driven is so evocative in the sense that you aren’t just in touch with your soul, but you let it be your compass through life.” – Corinne Winters
- “The things that I thought were going to hold me back are the things that actually gave me the grit, backbone, grounding, and wisdom to become who I was supposed to become.” – Corinne Winters
- “Human design is a practical system for knowing ourselves. It’s not only understanding how your mental, emotional, psychological and physical landscape are designed to operate uniquely, but it’s how you can actually craft your life.” – Corinne Winters
- “It’s not that we will never have adversity. But within that adversity, there’s going to be this feeling of like I’m where I’m meant to be. I’m living the life, I’m meant to be living. ” – Corinne Winters
- “Manifestor is the one who lights the spark, the ideas and visions person, the one who can just create from a divine inspiration within them.” – Corinne Winters
- “Generators have this sustained energy to complete something through to the end but they don’t actually have the ability to start something from just an idea.” – Corinne Winters
- “Manifesting Generators have the ability to sustain energy over time and they are meant to respond to life but often that response time is really quick.” – Corinne Winters
- “Projectors are able to guide the processes of other people and bring this unique kind of visionary lens.” – Corinne Winters
- “Reflectors are incredibly empathic and really soak up, engage the energy that’s around them and they are also meant to be really fluid” – Corinne Winters
- “The essence of creativity is you being your truest expression. To be creative isn’t about how much talent you have, it’s about being an original human living from this spontaneous part of you.” – Corinne Winters
- “There’s much more to the world than meets the eye, but we’re here to have a human experience.” – Corinne Winters
- “We need to live creatively to really be fulfilled in our lives. No matter what we’re doing.” – Corinne Winters
- “The mind is meant to be inspired and inspire, it’s meant to learn. It’s to be curious. It’s meant to serve other people, but it’s not meant to be an authority on our own lives because the mind naturally is judgmental and opinionated.” – Corinne Winters
- “Spirituality means surrendering to what you can’t control. And trusting that whatever is showing up for you is exactly where you’re meant to be.” – Corinne Winters