Welcome back for another Soul Driven interview! Today, I’m excited to introduce you to Dr. Craig Wright, an Ordained Metaphysical Minister, Certified Metaphysical Practitioner, and Numerologist.
As a lover of Numerology since I was a young girl, I was beyond excited to come across Dr. Wright’s work as he brings a depth to the modality that I’ve never encountered before. He’s been studying Numerology for over 30 years and combines it with a rich knowledge of history and religion.
Enjoy today’s discussion about Numerology and becoming the Living Word.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What awakened Dr. Wright to the spiritual side of life
- Numerology and its significance in our lives
- What is Numerology?
- Dr. Wright’s book “It All Adds Up”
- The 2 most important numbers for a person
- Turning letters into numbers
- How changing the spelling of our name (or the name itself) changes us
- Numerology for compatibility
- The benefits of understanding your numerology
- Karmic numbers and the role they play
- Join The Soul Driven Collective
- Dr. Wright Website craigewright.com Facebook @
- Dr. Wright’s “It All Adds Up” Book
- Dr. Wright’s Links https://linktr.ee/
- Book Recommendation: Numerology and the Divine Triangle by Dusty Bunker and J. Faith
If you were inspired by today’s interview, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “Numerology readings are tools that allow us to see ourselves as the Living Word.” – Dr. Craig Wright
- “Numerology is the study of numbers, it is the study of the spiritual significance of numbers.” – Dr. Craig Wright
- “The numbers of our birth date are symbols for the gifts we receive from God. The letters of our name on the birth certificate is our promise to God.” – Dr. Craig Wright
- “As a metaphysician, we study the spiritual as a holistic practice – beyond the physical. So you need a tool that will allow you to deal with the spiritual world. And that’s where numerology comes in. It’s a tool for confirming spiritual things.” – Dr. Craig Wright
- “If you’re going through something, have faith, have faith that God is preparing you, that He’s working on your behalf. If you want to serve Him, everything is working out to your good.” – Dr. Craig Wright
- “We have different planes of existence, and this is just a physical plane. We are not physical beings. We are spiritual beings having a temporary physical experience. ” – Dr. Craig Wright
- “Spirituality goes beyond religion. Spirituality is living by spiritual principles that transcend religion. One love.” – Dr. Craig Wright