Welcome back to another Soul Driven interview! Today, I’m excited to introduce you to George Worley, Certified Hypnotherapist and Spiritual Guide at Heart-Centric Hypnosis and Guidance. I’ve been working with George for several months and was so excited to interview him and share his story. He spent the first part of his life dedicated to military and federal civilian work until retirement. But after a life-altering experience, his life and ambitions transformed and he became a hypnotherapist who specializes in Soul-Centered Healing.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Life after retiring from the military & federal civilian work
- A life-changing event that redirected his path
- The spiritual crisis that opened the door to George’s healing
- What led George to hypnotherapy
- George’s experiences and relationship with his Guides
- What is hypnotherapy?
- What is soul-centered healing?
- The difference of working with the ego state and soul-centered healing
- Working with past lives and how to be open to it
- The definition of evil – comparing darkness versus light
George Worley’s website: Heart-Centric Hypnosis and Guidance – heartcentrichypnosis.com
Spiritual Emergency: The Understanding and Treatment of Transpersonal Crises by Stanislav Grof and Christina Grof
Dr. Stanislav Grof Website stangrof.com
If you were inspired by today’s interview, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “Being soul driven is having accepted the wake up call for my soul, letting my heart guide my path.” – George Worley
- “We have to do the work on ourselves before we can really work with others, if our calling is to be a healer.” – George Worley
- “Awareness is 95% of getting to healing. Once we realize what is going on, we can then embrace it and work with it.” – George Worley
- “Ideals are what resonate with your heart, resonate with your soul. What you are here primarily to work with, work on, work around.” – George Worley
- “We have to allow ourselves to open, and then all we have to do is ask the question and they’re there. Everyone is guided. Everyone has multiple Guides.” – George Worley
- “We commit from the heart. If we’re committed from the brain, that’s not really a commitment, it’s a passing commitment.” – George Worley
- “Our unconscious holds every thought, every feeling, every sensation that we’ve had in this life and in all the other lives.” – George Worley
- “Ego state works within the boundaries, but soul centered healing takes off the boundaries.” – George Worley
- “Evil is when the will has been taken away, forcing your will on another.” – George Worley
- “We wouldn’t fully appreciate or understand even what the light is without moving through the shadow, without moving through darkness.” – George Worley
- “It is the light that does the healing. It is the infinite mother’s love, compassion, taken to the infinite degree that provides the healing. We all have that within ourselves and it is who we are at our core, at our heart center.” – George Worley
- “Spirituality is awakening to who we are, what we are. It’s essentially stepping over that materialistic artificial line into really who we are.” – George Worley