Welcome back to another Soul Driven interview! We’ve all heard stories about the “midlife crisis”, but did you know these life-changing events are tied to astrological transits everyone experiences from the ages of 37-51?
This week, I’m super excited to jump into Midlife Transits with Katie Emma, an Astrology Teacher and the founder of Temple of Cosmic Astrology School who’s passionate about teaching students the skills to divine the language of the cosmos to empower them to grow and evolve in alignment with their own sacred blueprint.
We break down how/when the different planetary transits affect us, discuss ways to make the best of these times, and much more! As someone who’s navigated a few of these transits and is in the midst of another one, I WISH that I had discovered this information years ago. It’s the drip of self-compassion everyone needs and a reminder that all works out for our benefit.
Check out the show notes for more information, links, and more!
- The language of the cosmos and how it translates to one’s energy, evolution, and perspectives
- Experiencing the truth with the Neptune-Jupiter transit
- Katie’s journey to making Astrology her lifelong passion and hobby
- Understanding Astrological transits through one’s birth chart
- Your mid-life Jupiter Return and the beginning of a new 12-year cycle
- Dealing with the spiritual and psychological phases of Pluto Square Pluto transits and Nodal Returns
- Life’s re-direction with the Uranus Opposition
- Embracing change within the Neptune Square Neptune transit
- Katie’s Online Astrology School and Live Classes
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “There’s so much more to astrology than another portal. Or another 11:11 date. Or all these kinds of things. Astrology is much more complex and vast than those kinds of pop astrology type of entry points.” – Katie Emma, @templeofcosmicastrology
“The language of the Cosmos is the tapestry and the language that is formed between planets through their alignments.” – Katie Emma, @templeofcosmicastrology
- “It’s very easy to start talking on all the transits and getting really lost in that, but if you don’t understand what that transit is actually bringing to you, you’re kind of missing the point. ”– Katie Emma, @templeofcosmicastrology
- “In the midst of midlife transits, checking in with an astrologer can be helpful, but remember an astrologer is not a mental health professional. They can just give you the dates, the times, the outlay, and can hold space to listen.”– Katie Emma, @templeofcosmicastrology
- “The midlife transits are so important because it’s something we all move through at these ages. The way these outer planets move, it puts us through initiations.” – Katie Emma, @templeofcosmicastrology
- “Pluto is the energy of regeneration. In order to move forward, grow, and evolve from this point on your soul’s evolution, everything needs to be released and fertilized.” – Katie Emma, @templeofcosmicastrology
- “The main thing to take away from Uranus Opposition is that you need to rebel with a cause. That is what is going to give you direction during this process.”– Katie Emma, @templeofcosmicastrology
- “We know that the very essence of life is change. That’s one of the only kind of constant that we have.”– Katie Emma, @templeofcosmicastrology