Welcome back to another Soul Driven Interview! This week, I’m introducing you to Lynley Welte, a certified PRO EFT practitioner, and mindset coach. She works with women who have gifts that can change the world but feel muzzled by their self-doubt. By fostering these heart-to-heart connections, her clients feel inspired and empowered to take off their masks, find their voice of confidence and live authentic driven lives.
Be sure to stay tuned for the exciting promotion Lynley is sharing with the Soul Driven family.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How love and five years at a meditation center introduced Lynley to her purpose
- The jobs she held before becoming a PRO EFT practitioner
- What is EFT or the Emotional Freedom Technique?
- EFT techniques and specialties
- Inner child healing, overcoming day-to-day anxiety, stress and overwhelm
- Becoming a mindset and empowerment coach
- How to get her Tapping Breakthrough Intensive at a 20% off discount
If you were inspired by today’s interview, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!
Sign up for the email list to receive podcast updates and free tools & meditations.
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “Being soul-driven is a person who acknowledges and is guided by their heart and not by their mind.” – Lynley Welte
- “A soul-driven person is not one who lives necessarily for joy and satisfaction of worldly pleasures, but they seek a greater knowing and understanding of who they are on this planet.” – Lynley Welte
- “I like to think of myself as being like a small drop of water in a vast ocean who’s trying to get back to that ocean to discover herself who she is as a soul. ” – Lynley Welte
- “We always have an opportunity to learn, to discover and to push ourselves.” – Lynley Welte
- “People are more powerful and capable than what they think they are. And they can actually be the vision of what they envision themselves to be.” – Lynley Welte
- “Spirituality is a foundation on my core, of who and what I am and my existence in this world. – Lynley Welte
- “Listen, take some time being quiet with yourself, take some time to journal or meditate. Go outside with yourself, without all the noise, and see what comes and you might be surprised what you discover. – Lynley Welte