Welcome back to another Soul Driven Podcast Interview! This week, I’m interviewing Saiedah Rose, intuitive counselor, energy healer, and ascension guide. We discuss everything from her awakening, the Akashic Records, living a heart-centered life, and MUCH more. She’s an incredible light in this world and I’m excited to introduce her to you.
In addition, be sure to enter the Akashic Record Reading GIVEAWAY this month! Win a private reading and gain access to wisdom and healing. To enter: head to iTunes, leave an honest review of this podcast, take a screenshot and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Good ole iTunes only shows us reviews in the US and we don’t want to miss anything. The winner will be announced in November’s Akashic Record Lesson!
And be sure to join the email list – MEGA news coming next week!
- How Saiedah deals with the things in life that do not bring happiness or contentment
- Saiedah’s background and her spiritual breakthrough
- How Saiedah helps people in a more spiritual or holistic way
- Saiedah’s first experience with a star being
- What’s an Ascension guide?
- How Saiedah honed her gifts
- The Akashic Records
- Spirit Animals
- How Saiedah takes care of herself
- Trends Saiedah is seeing from clients since the lockdown
- Saiedah’s perspective on what is happening in 2020
If you were inspired by today’s episode, please share it and leave a review on iTunes.
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “Following my heart is what makes me Soul Driven.” – Saiedah Rose
- “Spirituality is really just about being yourself.” – Saiedah Rose
- “My mission is to help people see that there are beings of light and to help bring love and goodness into the planet.” – Saiedah Rose
- “Ascension is about being in alignment with your highest self.” – Saiedah Rose
- “Being in a state of doing what you enjoy is in alignment with your higher self.” – Saiedah Rose
- “Self care is spending time in nature, drinking a lot of water, meditation, but I would say that it really depends on the day. I go by day-to-day.” – Saiedah Rose
- “Self care is a daily practice of tuning in and seeing what my body needs. ” – Saiedah Rose
- “When you do what you’re called to do, you feel more at peace, you feel more at ease.” – Saiedah Rose
- “You can’t move from a place of trust. If you don’t trust yourself, you don’t understand how important you are. ” – Saiedah Rose
- “Treat your heart like a cave, sit in it and then see what emerges.” – Saiedah Rose