1. To be honest with my clients and set realistic expectations. It creates strong relationships that go beyond work.
2. To work with integrity. Being accountable at all times builds character.
3. To find valuable content and information that will be of use to my client’s target audiences. What am I giving in return for a fan’s loyalty?
4. To continually grow as a content marketer. There are unlimited ways to package content.
5. To stay educated on new social network updates, trends, statistics and other relevant industry know-how. I cannot compete if I’m not knowledgable.
6. To be fierce in my endeavor to innovate and experiment with social media. What new method can I try? How can I do it differently this time?
7. To make the audiences laugh. Everyone needs humor or the occasional furry animal.
8. To serve my clients by giving them advice, knowledge and insight into how they can better their business. Give more than you get – always.
9. To not be intimidated by other social media strategists. Supporting others is a golden rule.
10. To not be fearful for the future, but appreciate today. Staying present allows us to give 100% in everything.