Welcome back to another Soul Driven episode! This week, we’re diving deep into a taboo topic and one that has inspired some of my deepest healing – anger.
It’s an emotion with a bad reputation and for good reason. But when we truly understand what anger is and how it benefits us then we can experience its life-changing power.
Tune in to find out more!
- Anger as a taboo emotion
- Ahna’s experience growing up with anger
- The connection between ADHD and anger
- Redefining your relationship with anger
- Understanding anger through excitement, boundaries, and the inner child
- Recognizing anger signs with full awareness and curiosity
- Mindfully releasing anger through our bodies
- A process for managing and releasing anger
- Use code “SUMMERTIME” for 10% OFF Akashic Soul Readings
- Attend “Access the Akashic Records” Workshop on July 13th
- Download JULY’s Akashic Toolkit for $9
If you were inspired by today’s interview, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!
Be sure to sign up for the email list to receive podcast updates and helpful resources.
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “There’s so much conditioning. So much stereotyping. So much push back when it comes to anger. We see it as a super negative thing.” – Ahna Hendrix, @souldrivenpodcast
- “Anger is a natural emotion. There is nothing wrong with feeling anger. Absolutely nothing. If you have shamed yourself for being angry, or felt guilty, please don’t. ” – Ahna Hendrix, @souldrivenpodcast
- “It is the action that we take after we feel anger that makes it negative or positive. If we feel anger and we work with it, that’s a good thing.” – Ahna Hendrix, @souldrivenpodcast
- “Anger always lets us know when our boundaries have been crossed.” – Ahna Hendrix, @souldrivenpodcast
- “When we work with anger, we naturally start working with our inner child.” – Ahna Hendrix, @souldrivenpodcast
- “It’s one thing to sit down and have a conversation with someone and be honest in a safe environment when you’re both sharing. It’s another thing to do it in the midst of anger.” – Ahna Hendrix, @souldrivenpodcast
- “The more you understand your anger, the more you can take control of a situation. Get curious, educate yourself.” – Ahna Hendrix, @souldrivenpodcast
- “Anger is a taboo subject, people don’t talk about it. In fact, there’s not enough discussion about it. We need to bring it out into the open.” – Ahna Hendrix, @souldrivenpodcast