Welcome back to another Soul Driven episode! This week, I’m so excited to share a personal story of death, rebirth, and how through the flames of debilitating self-worth, the Akashic Records have brought me full circle to channel through a transformative journey for us all—The Confidence Series.
This June, join me on a journey of transparency, Akashic wisdom, and sacred activations to support you in reclaiming your confidence to uncover Who You Are and how to live your life from an empowered state of being.
The Akashic healing journey begins June 13th – check out the show notes for more info and the early-bird exchange!
- Dealing with and overcoming insecurities
- Understanding how big of a role self-doubt plays in your life
- How childhood neglect and experiences skew one’s confidence
- Being divinely-led to launch The Confidence Series
- An invitation to join an Akashic healing and activation journey through The Confidence Series
- INTERVIEW: Lorri Gifford on True Forgiveness, Tarot & Spiritual Counseling
- Ahna Hendrix Blogs on Medium
- The Confidence Series Info Page
- Connect with Ahna on Facebook and Instagram
- Book an Akashic Record Soul Reading with Ahna
- Weekly Akashic Record Forecast Reading on YouTube
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “I know that for those who feel called to join, this is going to be life-changing. And not only for you, but also for me. Because I, too, am in the midst of healing and growing. We always are.” – Ahna Hendrix, @souldrivenpodcast
- “Life is learning. And if you are not continuously growing, and stepping out, and reaching, then what’s the point?” – Ahna Hendrix, @souldrivenpodcast
- “I could never get away from the constant attention. And with the constant attention – the constant opinions, the judgments, and all the things pointed at me in every direction. I was always too much.” – Ahna Hendrix, @souldrivenpodcast
- “One of my big life themes in this incarnation for me, specifically to work through and heal is rejection. And teaching others how to heal from it is part of my life plan.” – Ahna Hendrix, @souldrivenpodcast
- “They (my Guides) showed me that this is my path. This is part of the work that I’m called to do, that this is just the very beginning. ” – Ahna Hendrix, @souldrivenpodcast
- “The thing about confidence is it comes and it goes. It’s not a one-and-done deal. It’s not like once you have confidence then you’re always going to have confidence.” – Ahna Hendrix, @souldrivenpodcast
- “Confidence is an emotion that ebbs and flows like anything else does.” – Ahna Hendrix, @souldrivenpodcast
- “There’s no born-and-done thing with anything when it comes to healing. It’s not linear, it’s not black-and-white. It comes and it goes. It ebbs and it flows.” – Ahna Hendrix, @souldrivenpodcast