Welcome back to another episode of the Soul Driven Podcast! This week, we’re diving into a hot topic, which is quite new for this podcast. However, when the inspiration comes through – it must be followed!
The Depp/Heard case has evoked an enormous amount of attention and emotions over the past few months. But outside of the typical suggestions to take sides and determine who did what, there are deep underlying lessons here for all of us and shadows to face. What does it say about American society that we’ve spent 86 million hours watching this case (on one channel)? And much more.
Dive in with Ahna today to discover what this case is really about, important factors about relationships, and what we can learn from it.
- Weekly Announcements
- Taking a look at and becoming more aware of the big cultural issues in America
- Educating yourself with Roe vs. Wade and Abortion Rights
- Healthy vs Unhealthy Relationships
- The toxicity in the midst of Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Defamation Trial
- Getting lost in other people’s relationships
- The dangers of social media and the “cancel culture”
- JUNE Akashic Record Forecast: You Can Be Reborn
- Use code “SUMMERTIME” for 10% OFF Akashic Soul Readings & Human Design Readings
- LIVE Weekly Akashic Record Forecast every Friday, 12PM EST onmy YouTube channel
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “What happens on the macro is a reflection of the micro. And vice versa.” – Ahna Hendrix, @souldrivenpodcast
- “When you take sides in any sort of situation, you are cutting yourself off from understanding the picture as a whole, which is where the real truth is.” – Ahna Hendrix, @souldrivenpodcast
- “For me, the most fascinating thing about this trial was the lack of accountability that both of them had for the roles that they played in the relationship.” – Ahna Hendrix, @souldrivenpodcast
- “Healthy people don’t date unhealthy people. And vice versa.” – Ahna Hendrix, @souldrivenpodcast
- “Allowing ourselves to get lost in someone else’s news is bad news.” – Ahna Hendrix, @souldrivenpodcast
- “When two people can’t come together, when they are so hell bent on being right, nobody wins. Two wrongs don’t make a right.” – Ahna Hendrix, @souldrivenpodcast
- “When we allow social media to shape the way that we think, when we allow social media to inform our decisions, we are giving away our power.” – Ahna Hendrix, @souldrivenpodcast
- “When we focus on loving ourselves, when we focus on having compassion for who we are, then we’re able to give that out a lot more.”– Ahna Hendrix, @souldrivenpodcast