Welcome back for another Soul Driven episode! If you’re like me, my world has been going through a full transformation, and it hasn’t been easy to do much besides survive. But the storm is clearing and once again, I’m reminded – Everything Happens For My Benefit. I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I did in the midst of creating it.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The Soul Driven Collective Workshop with Sheri Perbeck recap
- Less than 30 days to take advantage of the Founding Members special for the Soul Driven Collective
- June’s Akashic Lesson and how it’s playing out
- How ”Everything Happens for my Benefit” became one of my life’s themes
- What is an Emotional Authority?
- Losing my business and getting an auto-immune disease
- How everything around us is seeking to rebalance in the best way
- The importance of learning to change our perspective
If you were inspired by today’s episode, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “I embody myself, I know who I am, therefore I can stand in front of you in love, and say I know what’s best for me.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “It’s so important for us to get our mind around the truth, the absolute total, beautiful, divine truth, that everything is happening for our benefit.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “Perspective is everything in life.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “With all of these things coming up around us, there’s going to be so much space for anxiety, for fear, for all of those things to just come in and pervade our life. If we don’t take a moment to get right with our minds, we’re going to be in a lot of trouble.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “All I have is what is within me, all I have is my spirituality.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “It was because of my massive shake-up, that I am where I am today. There’s no way that I would be here if those things hadn’t happened to me.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “When our world falls apart, it is for our benefit, always, always, and forever. It’s really easy for us to get lost in the cynical way of thinking, but that’s false – period.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “The planet is not trying to hurt us or harm us, regardless of how much we’ve abused it. It’s simply seeking to rebalance itself and to get back to a place where it can thrive in harmony.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “Everything happens for our benefit. And being able to change our perspective in the midst of what it is that we’re going through, is life-changing.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “I challenge you to look around in your life, to look around this world, and to begin to see – we’re going to get something better.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast