Welcome back to another monthly Akashic Record Lesson! This month’s lesson “New Beginnings” was my favorite thus far for many reasons.
I loved reading the Records LIVE on Instagram. If you missed it, check it out @SoulDrivenPodcast. And the words and reminders in this reading are amazing. The Records channeled through a beautiful message that’s dedicated to the self. June will be a defining month, one in which we begin to embody who we truly are. Let me know what you think of it!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Reviewing the May’s Akashic Lesson: Define Your New Path
- Practical decisions that help Ahna get to where she wants to go
- How Ahna defines her own path
- Things Ahna does to keep herself grounded and balanced
- June’s Akashic Reading and integrating it into our lives
- Learning to grow and learn to be ourselves
- Avoiding distractions and staying focused
- Putting up boundaries around things we let into our lives
- Remembering our self-worth
- The Shamanic Healing Oracle reading for the month of June
- One of the biggest lessons Ahna learned during Covid
- Intro 00:49
- Reading 16:46
- Final Integration 25:02
JUNE AKASHIC RECORD READING
There is a whistle, a tune, flowing through the air like a melody. You can see it, you can reach for it. For it flirts with you. In front of your face, flowing around and through your hair. It is an idea, an idea that comes from the depths of you. It whistles its own tune. It says “I know what is best for me.” And it goes about its merry way.
It doesn’t look to others for validation or justification. It seeks only to rise to the surface. To be brought to life, to be encased, to be loved, to be built upon. It wishes to evolve, in the greatest sense of evolution. It wishes to become a part of our very selves, a part of our very lives. It wishes to ring forward and all it is that we do.
This melody, it will not stop playing this month. It will not lose its beat. For its tempo will rise, it will grow louder and stronger, it will beat more steadily. It will drum through your chest, it will pulse through your fingers, it will come alive through the strands of your hair. It will embody you and it will seek to be embodied through you. This idea that is actual truth, it will ring forward in all sounds and rhythms, vibrations. And no one around you will not be able to hear it.
Stand firm in what it is that you know, stand firm in what it is that you want. Stand firm against the waves that wish to carry you off. Distract you from what it is that your heart truly wants? Do not allow the rhythmic pulses of society to find their way into your heart and mind. No, set up strong barriers, encase yourself inside. Stay focused on what it is that lights you up, that brings you joy. That makes your heart feel alive and full.
For you are useless to this world if you simply become enmeshed in it. If you are lost in the stream of unconsciousness that pools around your feet when you walk the public streets. Stand aside. Stand firm. Listen to that gentle call inside. Beckon to her. Kneel before her. Knowing that you are kneeling before yourself, your highest self, your soulful self. The self that brought you into this lifetime for a purpose, for a reason. For you are not someone who could ever be without a purpose. There are no mistakes in life.
Every single one of you has something beautiful to offer this world. A solution, a heart, a helping hand, an invention. There is always more, always more. Don’t get swept up in the scarcity mindset that is beginning to plague your planet. For, yes, there is a dwindling of reserves. Yes, the planet is suffering, she is aching and ready to send forward the waves of her pain. But still, there’s plenty for you IF and this is a big IF – you can believe there is.
This month, hold on to what is dearest to you, allow the truth to rise through your body, through your throat. Come through your voice and all that it is that you do. But a word of caution – do so with compassion, do so in the act of love, for otherwise, no one will hear you. For they are all barking and screaming at each other, lost and who’s at fault and who’s to blame? Therefore, for your own personal intention and personal goodwill. Be sure to share your truth from a place of love. We know this isn’t always easy. We know that at times it simply just does not work. But all you have to do is keep trying. Keep trying.
- The Soul Driven Collective
- #WednesdayWisdom: Create A Killer Morning Routine
- #WednesdayWisdom: Life’s Greatest Secret Weapon
- BONUS: What Are The Akashic Records?
- DISCUSSION: Neil Disyamonthon on The Akashic Records
- LIVE Akashic Record Reading for June
- Marie Forleo: Healing Trauma with Science and Self-Care with Dr. James Gordon
- Shamanic Healing Oracle Cards by Michelle A. Motuzas
If you were inspired by today’s DISCUSSION, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “The Akashic Records exist around us at all times because the Akashic Records are energy.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “Stand firm in what it is that you know, stand firm in what it is that you want. Stand firm against the waves that wish to carry you off. Do not allow the rhythmic pulses of society to find their way into your heart and mind.” – Akashic Records
- “Set up strong barriers, encase yourself inside. Stay focused on what it is that lights you up, that brings you joy. That makes your heart feel alive and full.” – Akashic Records
- “You are not someone who could ever be without a purpose. There are no mistakes in life. Every single one of you has something beautiful to offer this world. A solution, a heart, a helping hand, an invention.” – Akashic Records
- “The planet is suffering, she is aching and ready to send forward the waves of her pain. But still, there’s plenty for you IF and this is a big IF – you can believe there is.” – Akashic Records
- “Be sure to share your truth from a place of love. We know this isn’t always easy. We know that at times it simply just does not work. But all you have to do is keep trying. Keep trying.” – Akashic Records
- “Coming together with self requires awareness. It requires presence. It requires patience. You really have to understand who you are.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “When we put ourselves first, and we take care of ourselves first, it enables us to truly take care of everyone around us.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “I encourage you to try and find a place of gratitude for what it is that you’ve been through. Write it down, express it, and then let it go. This is time for a new beginning. This is time for moving forward.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast