Listen to the episode on these channels:
Welcome back to the Soul Driven Podcast! ✨
Many of us are going through difficult times and this week, I’m getting personal and sharing how a TOUGH move to the mountains finally taught me a major life lesson: it’s okay when I’m not okay. If you’re like me, you’ve heard the saying “It’s okay to not be okay” numerous times, but do you REALLY believe it? Because I didn’t until going through this experience. Nor did I fully understand it.
In this episode, I’m sharing how allowing ourselves to embody this truth is actually a lesson in learning how to love ourselves. And it’s very important, especially for these times. Plus, I provide reminders and tips to fully support yourself when you’re not okay. It is absolutely okay to not be okay. We must hold ourselves gently through this process of doing a lot of our inner work. We must acknowledge the not-so-good energies so we can release them. Tune into this, because I am sure that this message is coming to you at the most divine time!
Make sure to peep into our show notes so you can follow the entire episode with ease!
* Newest Soul Driven Podcast updates
* What happens when we’re not okay
* The societal conditioning we’ve experienced regarding not being okay
* The human experience
* How my difficult move to the mountains taught me that it’s okay to not be okay
* Why it’s important for us to validate ourselves
* How “not being okay” is really about learning to love ourselves
* Reminders & Tips for times when we’re not okay
* Episode 117. The Benefits of Working With Anger
* Book an Akashic Soul Reading or Akashic Restoration Session 10% OFF (NEW clients only!) with code NEWBEGINNING
* OCTOBER Akashic Forecast