Welcome back for another Soul Driven episode! This week, I’m sharing some big changes taking place in my life and the decisions that led to them. We are in the midst of a new paradigm shift and with new beginnings coming in, the old way of doing things is going out.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The huge change Ahna is making in her life
- Some inspiration to make shifts in our own life
- Changing perspectives to make room for opportunity
- Recommended websites or apps that Ahna loves
If you were inspired by today’s episode, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “The pandemic and being in lockdown really forced a lot of us to evaluate our lives, evaluate what we like, what we don’t, what works for us, what doesn’t work for us.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “We need to become very diligent about what we digest. We’ve got to take care of our body, which is our most important tool in this lifetime, but also like the news and social media and what we do there, what we read, where we allow our attention to go to.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “I want to connect on deep levels with people and especially right now because I’m getting so crystal clear about what my mission is and I’ve realized that in order for me to truly tap into myself, I need to stop spending my energy in places that drain it, that take away from my life instead of add to it.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “We have gone through an entire paradigm shift over the past year, things that were true are no longer true. The way that we have thought we needed to live our life is no longer true. The way in which we navigate and run our lives is not the way, we don’t have to do that anymore. The universe is here already willing to work with us to create whatever it is that is most aligned for us. ” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “What is the point if you are taking your time and your beautiful creativity and putting it out there to the world – don’t you want to do that with something that’s in alignment with you?” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “I want to be in places where I can really connect with people, places that really bring me joy.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “I am following my guidance, following what feels right for me, and I’m taking my power back.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast