Welcome back to another Soul Driven episode! This week, I’m following my Guides and talking about a hot topic. Today we’re discussing Covid vaccines, what the Records have shared about them, my own story, and my best advice for the vaccines or anything else that causes you anxiety or fear. My purpose for this episode is not to persuade you – it’s not for or against the Covid vaccines – it’s about something MUCH greater.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why it is important to discuss the Covid vaccines
- How the spiritual community is adding to the problem
- 3 things the Akashic Records shared about the Covid vaccines through client sessions
- The impact of living a fearful life
- Ahna’s vaccine story
- How to regain your empowerment in regards to the vaccines or anything else
- The Soul Driven Collective
- 10 Insights Gained During My 60-Day Online Break
- Podcast Recommendation: #137 – Paul Offit, M.D.: An expert perspective on COVID-19 vaccines
If you were inspired by today’s episode, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!
If you’re looking to join a spiritually curious community OR to support the making of this podcast, check out The Soul Driven Collective.
Or sign up for the email list to receive podcast updates and helpful resources.
And don’t forget, “When we invest in ourselves, the world benefits.”
Until next week!
- “I want to remind you what is most important. To encourage you to think for yourself and to invite you to turn off the noise.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “It’s important for us to put boundaries around what we allow into our space.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “The spiritual community’s purpose is to help people empower themselves. To connect with themselves, to build a relationship with their spiritual self and their spiritual beings. To learn how to live life from a place of love versus fear.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “Every decision in life, that we make, comes from either a place of love or a place of fear. And when it’s a place of love, it is an open decision. When it’s a place of fear, it is a closed decision.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “When we act out of fear, we end up getting smaller and smaller. But the world needs us to be big and bright.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “If you cut out the noise, you are empowering yourself to have the ability to make the best decision for you.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast
- “We have to learn how to make decisions for ourselves and build a beautiful relationship with ourselves.” – Ahna Hendrix, @SoulDrivenPodcast